Professional Coaching is the one-on-one process of helping individuals realize their full potential. From time to time, we all need someone to “come along side” and help us become the best we can be. By means of assessment tools, coupled with trained insight, a professional coach can steer you toward your professional and personal goals.
- Crucial Conversations / Accountability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Remotely
- Presentation Skills
- Franklin Covey
- Situational Leadership
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Generational Diversity
- Personal Accountability (QBQ!)
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Experiential Learning facilitator – certified ropes course facilitator, team development designer and facilitator, and adventure-based learning instructor.
- Instructional Design background and can easily create custom classes based upon client needs.
- Strategic Planning
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Denison Organizational Culture Survey
- Leadership 360
If you’re here, you’re more than likely looking for someone to add value to yourself or your team. So why Jim?
- very personable, feels like “one of us”
- willing to customize content based on the client’s specific needs
- flexible scheduling, will work with your schedules
- consistently very high scores on client evaluations – both from leadership and participants
- strong majority of clients are repeat business